Assange's Case

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 12 14:02:18 PDT 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 20:23:28 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Then what are they doing here?

	That's a good question and I don't have a good definitive answer. Maybe this list has become some kind of training ground.

>If they're making US propaganda, why are they here? Are they trying to drive a few people who read the e-mails on the list crazy? This is a big waste of time for them

	Yes, it apparently is a waste of time. But let's pretend that the grarpamp trump fanatic is a 'bona fide' trump fanatic (if there's such a thing). Why would a trump fanatic bother spamming a list read by 10 people? Even if I don't call him a government agent, his actions make little sense.

> And some people are always targeting some of them, which is very disturbing
> I believe that cypherpunks defend a country-less society.
>
> If anyone isn't like this, please leave this list
>
> "Castigat ridendo mores"

	Hehe. Well I've been ridiculing them for a while - the ridicule doesn't seem to have much effect =P

	Look at this post from a guy who pretends to be a 'high ranking cypherpunk'

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-July/081556.html
	"Many of the problems of police enforcement, especially unwarranted violence, cannot be solved until the human officers are replaced by androids."

	and look at the reply he got from a sane guy, who shortly left the list after that post.

	https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2020-July/081563.html