Assange's Case

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:23:28 PDT 2021

Then what are they doing here? If they're making US propaganda, why are they here? Are they trying to drive a few people who read the e-mails on the list crazy? This is a big waste of time for them

And some people are always targeting some of them, which is very disturbing
I believe that cypherpunks defend a country-less society.

If anyone isn't like this, please leave this list

"Castigat ridendo mores"

ProtonMail mobil ile gönderildi

-------- Özgün İleti --------