communicating with police officers, narratives, discrimination

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:50:03 PDT 2020

Many of the problems of police enforcement, especially unwarranted
violence, cannot be solved until the human officers are replaced by
androids. The almost universal reason for excessive violence are unfit
officers and the officer's fear of injury or death. When this is no longer
a factor there is no longer a reason for this violence.