False Flags: NYC Bioterror Op Practice Run, Medical Concentration Camps

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 19:46:57 PDT 2021

In the News... we have multiple countries right now today
literally building concentration camps for "medical" detention.
This is new, and in is addition to all the decades old, still
physically maintained in nearline status, and as yet
unexplained FEMA style camps that are still scattered
around the planet.

Also today the spooks are running TOP SECRET physical
realworld sims in New York City streets and subways...

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/homeland-security-deploying-non-toxic-gas-in-nyc-trains-next-week-for-terror-readiness-study/3316701/

Remember, US and others funded Corona "gain of function"
and other bioengineering research in China, which China
then released upon the world.
China ordered millions to billions of medical tests/supplies
right prior to big Corona hit.
The world "leaders" attended Bill Gates and others Corona
planning and sim meetings a year or more before Corona.
The Corona Op and FUD injection worked so fantastically
well for GovCorp power that they've got the balls to openly
run this sim in NYC. And 9/11 was let to happen.

If you want to live, get the fuck out of NYC, Chicago, LA,
Dallas, Miami, etc... big popular cities around the world.
As it's no longer just the US powers that are desperate to
inject more FUD and Ops upon its people.

Also, WWIII is brewing in the hands of Governments as usual,
humans have but one chance to derisk it by launching the
surprise attack, thereby turning it into being one of all of
humanity against their Governments, removing and defunding
them, permanently. Just do it, you will win.

"
Feds Deploy Non-Toxic Gas On Subway In Test Of Biological Attack Preparedness

If you smell something strange during your next subway ride, don't
panic, it's not a terror attack - it's just the Feds testing out a new
strategy for averting chemical and biological attacks on the country's
largest public transportation system.

According to NBC 4 New York, the MTA, working in partnership with the
Department of Homeland Security and a team of researchers and city
agencies, will deploy a non-toxic gas at 120 places across the city.
The tests will be carried out on five days between Oct. 18 and Oct.
29.

Most of the test sites will be above ground, including in some parks.
But an unknown number of tests will be carried out below ground in
subway stations across the city (exact details aren't being released
to the public).

The public is advised: should one happen to stumble upon a test site,
the gas is non-toxic and poses no public health risk.

Although details are slim, the study is intended to simulate "the
aerosol release of a biological agent in a densely populated urban
environment."

"The study will track movement of non-toxic material and the results
from these tests will be used to learn more about the relationship
between airflow in street level and underground environments," the MTA
said.

Commuters who encounter test sites will likely see teams of
researchers around. The study is part of a secretive federal campaign
called the Urban Threat Dispersion program. Testing has taken place in
NYC before back in 2016, while cities like Washington DC and Boston
have also been tested.
"

Re this prediction nonsense...

https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2021-May/087793.html