Plandemic blues

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 13 22:24:45 PDT 2021

Seems coarse humor is too hard for some c-punk

On Thursday, 14 October 2021, 01:12:43 pm AEDT, Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

On 10/13/21 20:44, professor rat wrote:

> Subject: Re: Plandemic blues

The word is "pandemic" and is spelled without an "L".

> https://twitter.com/Giannoulias/status/1448276169988710407/photo/1
>
> I know math is hard for some people, but maybe they could have a
> friend explain it to them. With this data it boggles my mind why
> anyone wouldn't get vaccinated.

Maybe now that even the Fox News^WNoise Channel hosts are getting
vaccinated, some of the more reluctant right wingers will figure it out.
Then again, this is the same country where a 1/3 pound burger didn't
sell because the customers thought 1/3 pound was less than 1/4 pound, so
I'm not exactly holding my breath...

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com