grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 22:47:48 PDT 2019

Rethread from
https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-July/075615.html

Priv said:
> that looks a lot like an auto-remove due to bounces

No. That's the admin unsubscribe button talking.

cryptography at metzdowd.com is run by silly censors.

> Perhaps this would be a good time to

Call them out and quit that list for elsewhere.

> You have been unsubscribed from the cryptography mailing list

> 554 5.7.1 <cryptography at metzdowd.com>: Recipient address rejected:
> you must be a subscriber to cryptography at metzdowd.com to post to the list.

> The email address you supplied is banned from this mailing list. If
> you think this restriction is erroneous, please contact the list
> owners at cryptography-owner at metzdowd.com.

To expand... there were *never* at any time any messages
posted through to the list that in any way justify
this laughable action by Perry the Censor, because
the list is under total moderation... as such, said
"moderaters" have personally approved every single
poster, thread, and message to the list. Therefore
every message posted to the list, including mine,
has been *by exclusive logical definition* fully
compliant with charter and fully endorsed by
"moderator" and, regarding what did post, had every
oppurtunity to be discussed, counter opined, even
objected to by the list recipients publicly on list, to
which there were effectively no substantive objections
therein, either due to lack of cause, and or due to
themselves being censored on objections, thus
any of those objections were logically deemed invalid
by moderator that action serving as a double approval
by moderator.

There is no reason to believe subjects of censorship
will be permitted to open original thread discussion
on list regarding such censorship, nor be successful
in raising argument direct to censorious moderators...
history shows both those as generally futile efforts...
thus there can be no real expectation that the censored
should even bother trying such avenues of recourse.
To wit, who has succeeded with Facebook, YouTube,
Twitter, Instagram, etc... people have to quit them
and move to better solutions.

Instead of following on from the rare mentions of
censorship that did made it on list by opening up a full
original thread discussion with and for subscribers
on list in public as to why Perry the Censor approved
tens of one sided threads and posts through to the
list, and then blocked counter opinion, reference
links, conversation and data from being posted in
reply to those very same threads and posts moderators
approved in the first place, or by direct notice...
Perry the Censor hit the ban button when proven and
logged out as Biased Censor to the other topically
related yet unmoderated and public cypherpunks list.

Note the ban button clearly being laughably pointless,
and supports above status, as again, the list is under
total moderation whereby all posts must be approved,
and the ban button has zero effect on other fora.

At least now more people know the list is unreasonably
biased and censored.

""Cryptography" is ... devoted to cryptographic
technology and its political impact ... security and
privacy technology and its impact ... technical
aspects of cryptosystems, social repercussions of
cryptosystems, and the politics of cryptography ...
export ... laws ..."

Surely Satoshi is a bit dissapointed at artificial curtailment
of discussion in above areas regarding their cryptosystem
Genesis. One would hope that no original leaks of
Top Secret breaks to cryptosystems are being censored
there, and that no other games are being played with
crypto topics... who knows.

I might reconsider claimed status in re censorship, bias,
hypocrisy, etc upon such time as there is free and open
discussion on the cryptography at metzdowd.com list such
that the list membership may become apprised
and participate as the ongoing source of moderation
guidance, and upon such time as any reasonably mindful
to charter original threads approved are able to
enjoy reasonably full illumination thereafter by all
subscribers interested in doing so respectably within
thread topic as developed.

Here's the censored post that caused the Censor's minds to explode...

https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-July/075596.html

For more fun... besides searching this list for more
"cryptography at metzdowd.com" censorship logs,
and the FUD and Anti posts moderator approved to be thrown
at true cypherpunk cryptoanarchic cryptocurrencies and philosophy
over time there... see all the random posts that then got approved
even in just this OP thread, yet the sole one that plainly noted
prophecy regarding both Orange's Twittered USD and Red's FB Libra
Fiat GovBankCorp Regulator Coins... got censored, it's not there...

https://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2019-July/035180.html

... you have no idea what got censored in that thread,
or in any other thread there over the years, because there's
zero transparency there... it's readers are seemingly
being steered by Censors tilting... seeded, fed, and programmed
with a thought stream that is not permitted to be countered.
Is this what we should have for a group of applied cryptographers,
GovCorp consultants, open source devs, that at least part of
the world might look to for, or receive in, their crypto things?

And here's Serf and Order Follower Tamzen Cannoy doing
Perry Metzger the Censors wetwork for him as usual...
https://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2019-July/035195.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBgsXA77Zs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y9FpBAVuIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZON5IlxyBkQ
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=order+followers
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tommy+robinson+banned+speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpra3cFLmMo

Don't be Silenced, Share the Risk, Speak Freely...