[Cryptography] Our leader opines on cryptocurrencies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:32:01 PDT 2019

On 7/12/19, John Levine <johnl at iecc.com> wrote:
> https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149472282584072192
>
> Now I may have to rethink the whole thing.

What do you mean? Rethink what?

Now of course this list is full of Crown and Fiat Apologists
and Defenders and Bankers, and is censored, so nothing positive
or even simply factual on charter about cryptocurrencies will
ever be discussed here, no FUD allowed to be debunked or
counter opinion argued. Real shame given the whitepaper
was first posted here.

Meanwhile those who know are laughing at Trump getting
destroyed by the replies, just like Dimon did.

Keep on ignoring the cryptocurrency prophecies,
and following your "leaders".