Geishas Sax method become one of them!

Barbara Sheridan onassisbf672 at oska.ru
Tue Apr 28 01:38:39 PDT 2009

but i couldnt stop looking at the picture because it shows the place where i played for the first 12 years of my life

cate what did you play on the computer then

and then i realized i love her so much

and then suddenly and to my surprise i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of but he was perfect for me and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before

at 18 i planned to live the tahoe hippie life forever one day i felt compelled i knew it i just had to leave i packed up my car and moved to the central coast

all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

but the commonality between each experience was- it was out of my hands i occasionally fell in love with someone who couldnt be had i occasionally had to run from someone who wouldnt let me go

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

one of my resolutions for 2009 was to stop ignoring the etsy shop and to not spin my wheels all day (these two problems are very related) i am the queen of walking in circles around the house and not really getting anything accomplished i wouldnt care except for that it drives me nuts part of the problem is my insomniatic nights which leave me only half there during the day times ( which then leads to high caffeine consumption) so i decided step one is to get good nights sleeps i am trying to change my night time routine to a peaceful herbal tea quiet inspiration seeking few hours it helps if i keep our room clean and the sheets freshly washed and calming reading more- tv less- at night is a goal then hopefully my days will be a little more with it because i hate wasting time

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

grant and i listened and danced to his music on valentines day

im just obsessed with him