Show your wife that there still can be a lot of passion in your bedroom.

Britney Rhodes putters24 at opticanada.com
Tue Apr 28 00:16:53 PDT 2009

from toast

Taking the valentines happy girl

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes i love them

when cate is too scared to go downstairs penny will go with her and everything is all right she lets cate dress her up for weddings or try to ride her or pull her by the tail almost daily and even knowing the torture she will soon endure she gets so excited when cate gets home from school

lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

different boyfriends came and went through all this some i thought i could marry some i was mad at myself for hanging around some that broke my heart

i never thought life would then take me to utah to attend byu and then off to serve as a missionary for a year and a half but it did and it was hardest most surprising most rewarding experience of my life

what do you look for in a best friend

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

and again when you are at a good weight and having regular cycles you can absolutely add in a lot more whole wheat and whole grain foods as well as all fruits and vegetables and other good carbs like beans if your cycles get a little kooky or you gain weight thats when you know you need to reduce again

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

but i couldnt stop looking at the picture because it shows the place where i played for the first 12 years of my life

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then

im just obsessed with him

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

im loving babies & mamas sunshine happy rooms and cool colors

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five