You got no strength any more to please your partner?

Cathleen Schneider language7 at fullspectrumsw.com
Tue Apr 28 01:38:52 PDT 2009

from brora

from toast

how have you been surprised what can i say

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print

and the dishes she cleans for me i dont even have to rinse before putting things in the dishwasher anymore and how warm she keeps my toesies while im sitting at the desk working on the computer who needs slippers it seems her only desire in life is to be close to us and all she asks for is an occasional pet and some food and water truly my lowest maintenance friend

cate what did you play on the computer then

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

dinner i kind of snack or have a lunch type meal again dinner is tricky because i still need to prepare dinner for my family so i do but im not super hungry at night so i just eat whatever broccoli a little of what theyre having or snacky stuff or chicken wings or crispy thin crust pizza but i always end the day with a low carb ice cream bar

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

i think they are so cute i love her litte handwriting and she is beyond excited to pass them out some other projects she and i looked at but didnt get around to (of course) from martha (of course)

you love him too right

from anthro

we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time

the deal with pcos and carbs

more earrings get yours here