[wg-all] OGF35 Early Registration Deadline Friday, 25 May 2012

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Tue May 22 22:17:01 EDT 2012

OGF Community - OGF35 is under a month away, and the early registration deadline expires after Friday, 25 May 2012.   Register now through this URL:
www.ogf.org/OGF35/registration.php

The schedule is available at:
www.ogf.org/OGF35/schedule.php

We are excited to be co-locating with the HPDC'12 event, and look forward to a very productive meeting.

Additional OGF35 information:
www.ogf.org/OGF35

Also, immediately in advance of the OGF35 event, we are hosting a plugfest in Amsterdam to promote standards interoperability.  The cloud plugfest is the next in an on-going series of plugfest meetings involving developers implementing OGF's OCCI and SNIA's CDMI standards.  More information may be found here:
www.cloudplugfest.org

See you in Delft!

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Replogle              Executive Director, OGF
replogle at ogf.org           http://www.ogf.org
PO Box 1738                T: +1-765-228-9068
Muncie, IN 47308 USA       F: +1-815-927-6284

Upcoming Events:
OGF35 * June 17-19, 2012 * Delft, The Netherlands * www.ogf.org/OGF35
OGF36 * October 8-12, 2012 * Chicago IL, USA * www.ogf.org/OGF36