[wg-all] Please register for OGF 35 and the associated Cloud Plugfest ASAP!

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed May 23 18:47:04 EDT 2012

Let me agree with Joel, and emphasize the value and importance of
registering early (before this Friday's Early Registration deadline)
to save yourself some money for OGF 35 at the links below, and also
for the associated Cloud Plugfest event to be held only a short
distance away in Amsterdam at the Science Park.

Two different but nearby events:

   - OGF 35 June 17-19 co-located with the HPDC'12 conference in
Delft, http://ogf.org/OGF35

   - SNIA / OGF / ETSI Cloud Interoperability Plugfest June 14 - 16 in
Amsterdam, http://cloudplugfest.org

If you are in a different location in the world at that time and still
want to participate in the plugfest, there are locations in Shenzhen
China and Chicago, Illinois USA for the Cloud Plugfest event.  There
will also be the opportunity for remote participation in the Cloud
Plugfest -- check out the event web site and register (free!) for more
details.

Thanks to all who are participating in organizing these two very
interesting and vital events for OGF.  Hopefully one or the other will
allow you to continue to participate in and gain value from your work
with the OGF community.

Alan

On May 22, 2012, at 9:17 PM, Joel Replogle wrote:

> OGF Community - OGF35 is under a month away, and the early
> registration deadline expires after Friday, 25 May 2012.   Register
> now through this URL:
> www.ogf.org/OGF35/registration.php
>
> The schedule is available at:
> www.ogf.org/OGF35/schedule.php
>
> We are excited to be co-locating with the HPDC'12 event, and look
> forward to a very productive meeting.
>
> Additional OGF35 information:
> www.ogf.org/OGF35
>
> Also, immediately in advance of the OGF35 event, we are hosting a
> plugfest in Amsterdam to promote standards interoperability.  The
> cloud plugfest is the next in an on-going series of plugfest
> meetings involving developers implementing OGF's OCCI and SNIA's
> CDMI standards.  More information may be found here:
> www.cloudplugfest.org
>
> See you in Delft!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joel

> Joel Replogle              Executive Director, OGF
> replogle at ogf.org           http://www.ogf.org
> PO Box 1738                T: +1-765-228-9068
> Muncie, IN 47308 USA       F: +1-815-927-6284
>
> Upcoming Events:
> OGF35 * June 17-19, 2012 * Delft, The Netherlands * www.ogf.org/OGF35
> OGF36 * October 8-12, 2012 * Chicago IL, USA * www.ogf.org/OGF36

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-834-5940  fax 806-834-4358  :