[UR-WG] Actions for next phone meeting on 07/02/2012

Mike Jones mike.jones at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 08:05:15 EST 2012

Folks,

My apologies, I will not be able to make the meeting today due to being roped
into an NGS Collaboration Board meeting.

I've managed to put one "use case" in the wiki, but...

I will say that there seems to be usecases that are better dealt with using
either some monitoring protocol or some advertising protocol.

Remember that URs may not work their way through the system for a time.  There
is no requirement to provide URs in a timely fashion.  To try to make it so
would be out of scope for a UR spec.

Status information within a UR will be of limited value, except when exploring
usage in a historical context.

Mike