[UR-WG] Actions for next phone meeting on 07/02/2012

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Feb 6 08:21:37 EST 2012

Dear all,

I and Jon prepared the agenda for next OGF:

- New charter + Timeline
- Info doc from EMI
- Wrap up from last OGF
- UR2.0
   - Requirements
   - Use cases
   - Record blocks under consideration
   - Fields under consideration
-AOB

We can discuss tomorrow about it and if we need an extra session.
Tomorrow agenda will follow the actions from last phone conference:

- All: write some use cases on the wiki
- All: check the attributes on the wiki page and give comments
- All: comments on the document:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1953002/StAR-OGF-info-doc-v1.docx
- CA & JKN: split the common block in two parts (recordidentity and
useridentity) and add some attributes (issuer, authorization type,
wheretheusercamefrom,...)
- CA & JKN: write a preliminary agenda for next OGF
- JKN: change the title on the document to reflect the fact that it is
not an OGF document and circulate it before next meeting

Regards,
Andrea and Jon