[UR-WG] Actions for next phone meeting on 07/02/2012

john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 08:25:19 EST 2012

My apologies too. I am in a WLCG Meeting all day.

In response to Mike's point on standards taking time; yesbut once a document exists then it is useful right away because sites/systems/infrastructure can choose to follow it and then we benefit from real world feedback on what we have proposed.

John

--
Scanned by iCritical.