[UR-WG] Proposal for Jon Kerr Nilsen as additional co-chair

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Apr 20 09:53:37 CDT 2011

Hi,

the official way would be something like approaching your
area director, tell him about the planned changes in leadership.
In parallel get the confirmation of the group for the new
leader, Morris already started this process. Once done
and the group accepted the new leader change the groups
web-pages and inform the AD.

Best regards

Wolfgang