[UR-WG] Proposal for Jon Kerr Nilsen as additional co-chair

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Apr 20 09:09:19 CDT 2011

Hi,

According to:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/group_info/view.php?group=ur-wg

official chairs are Donal Fellows and Xiaoyu Chen. I don't know if they
are still following the discussions on UR. If not we might rethink the
whole assessment for the group.
Does anyone know how this work to make things official? Is there a kind
of votation? Maybe Donal or Xiaoyu have more information on that.

Cheers,
Andrea