[UR-WG] OGF28 Schedule

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Mar 24 08:57:14 CDT 2010

Hi Chen,

I didn't know about this presentation. But, in fact, I was also in
favour of a 2.0 version that included as many thing as possible instead
of going through a series of intermediate release that each add some
specific things. Of course we should try to do it in a way that we are
not overwhelmed by too many things but at least to produce something
that is quite general in a reasonable amount of time.

As it was also pointed out we should be careful and try to avoid
attributes that can be used in different ways in different condition so

Andrea

Andrea Cristofori
INFN-CNAF
Viale Berti Pichat 6/2