[UR-WG] Usage Record 2 recommandation - aggregated records

Xiaoyu Chen Xiaoyu.Chen at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Sep 23 06:56:15 CDT 2009

Dear Bart Heupers:

     We do have a draft document on aggregate usage record representation, which is available online at: https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.ur-wg/docman.root.current_drafts.aggregate_ur_schema

     If you could have a reading and let's know whether it accommondates your requriements on aggregation/summarisation. The UR 2.0 is slowly getting into stage, which will revolutionise the existing UR 1.0 by reviewing more third-part accounting-related specifications. UR 2.0 also puts the aggregation schema in scope as well. Your initial comments are important for our future work in UR 2.0.

     regards!

X. CHEN
School of Engineering and Design
Brunel University