[UR-WG] Usage Record 2 recommandation - aggregated records

Bart Heupers bart at sara.nl
Wed Sep 23 04:28:53 CDT 2009

Dear Sirs,

In the DEISA accounting system we make use of the  OGF Usage Record
recommendation, als described in the Experiences document about OGF UR1
document.

For extensions and other accounting projects we need a format for
aggregate or summary records where we would like to adhere to standards
as much as possible.

When searching for standard ways to represent aggregate records I came
across the attached documents.

I was wondering if there were any more recent information about the
development of Usage Record Format 2 and more specifically the format
for aggregate or summary records.

If there any newer drafts or developments in this area, please let me
know

Best regards,

--
Bart Heupers,