[UR-WG] UR for storage accounting

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Sep 18 07:44:57 CDT 2009

Hi Donal,

Including the questions I wrote some days ago, I copied the text at the
end of this email for simplicity, I would like to ask you if there are
some guidelines or other documents related on the standard utilized to
define the XML for the UR records.

Then I could maybe start to work to some proposal on the storage
accounting record.

Regards
Andrea

Do you plan to meet or make a phone conference in the near future to
discuss, in general, future developments? Maybe I could join and put
some effort in the subject. If necessary I could prepare a presentation
of some of the work that we did up to now.

--
Andrea Cristofori
INFN-CNAF