[UR-WG] Current UR experiences doc draft for UR-WG session

piro at to.infn.it piro at to.infn.it
Tue May 26 06:52:55 CDT 2009

Hi,

we've looked through the part regarding DGAS of the UR experiences
document and have found that it describes an older version. Most things
have changed since then. Also, the list of accounting record fields
contains a lot of internal information that is not exposed to users
through an interface and can neither be published nor accessed externally.
We have written an update (including text, workflow, figures and data
table), see the attachment.

Cheers,
Rosario and Andrea.

PS: Since officially I'm not working anymore on DGAS, please send further
enquiries to Andrea (in CC), although I will continue to help to answer
questions if I can.