[UR-WG] Current UR experiences doc draft for UR-WG session

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Mon May 25 15:40:47 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Find attached the latest version of the UR experiences doc for
discussion on Thursday.  I've added a section on DEISA accounting, using
information gratefully received from Jules.  Some things we may wish to
do/discuss:

- Get the UR use cases/architectural views correct & verified (DGAS
clearly needs to be updated!).  Any others?  Should we identify
individuals who may be able to verify?
- How much more technical detail for each use case should be added?
- Include a section on extensions to UR
   -- Pull out extensions used from infrastructures?
   -- Perhaps also cover the kinds of issues/approaches suggested by
Donal w.r.t. Tobias' recent email on extending URs?)
- Clarify and agree on general structure, and content for the other
sections of the document (security considerations, overall summary, etc).
- Any others?

I'll upload the latest copy to the UR-WG experiences doc section on
GridForge tonight...

Cheers
Steve

--