[UR-WG] Current UR experiences doc draft for UR-WG session

Jules Wolfrat wolfrat at sara.nl
Tue May 26 07:29:09 CDT 2009

Dear Steve,

Many thanks for the addition of the DEISA accounting facilities. Just one small remark, in section 4.8.1 it says
"the User-Administration System (UAS), which is based on a distributed network of LDAP servers across all sites that synchronise their user accounting data between themselves periodically"
Please change into
"the User-Administration System (UAS), which is based on a distributed network of LDAP servers across all sites that synchronise their user account data between themselves periodically"
So it is not the accounting information which is synchronized but the account information (login, X.509 DN  etc.) of the users (and some of which is required for the URs produced).

Cheers,

Jules