[UR-WG] Survey Design

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 03:15:58 CST 2008

Rosario Michael Piro wrote:
> Do you plan to start the survey at OGF22?

I think so. Seems as good a time as any. :-)

> I won't be able to come, but I
> would send you a compiled version of the survey to let you know what we
> do in case of the DGAS accounting system. We have developed a prototype
> RUS interface within the OMII-Europe project, that of course is based on
> the UR. And we'd like to feedback our experiences to the UR-WG.
>
> I know SGAS and Unicore have also implemented RUS interfaces and hence
> worked with the UR. We might forward the survey to them as well (in case
> they're not ion this ML or don't come to OGF22).

I'm not sure what the best method of dealing with survey documents is;
it really depends on how many there are. If there's a handful, emailing
them to the list will work just fine. If there's dozens, we'll have to
invent something else (OTOH, we'd also have a really good case for UR1
being a standard. :-))

Donal.