[UR-WG] Announcing the Usage Record 1.0 Survey!

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 14:01:05 CST 2008

The Usage Record v1.0 specification (GFD.98) has been around for a while
now, but we'd like it to be not just a specification but also a
standard. To do this, we need to know about how the community is working
with the format, which parts you produce or consume, and to be told
about those parts you like and hate.

To do this, we've written a survey form (as an Excel spreadsheet)
available from GridForge at:
   http://forge.ogf.org/short/ur-wg/survey

Please take the time to fill in the survey, especially if you're
responsible for either producing or consuming Usage Records. Submit your
feedback through the forum we've set up for the purpose:
   http://forge.ogf.org/short/ur-wg/experiences
You'll need to log into GridForge before you can post (spammers being
what they are, alas).

Thank you very much for taking the time to participate. It really does help!

Donal Fellows (UR-WG Co-Chair)