[UR-WG] Survey Design

Rosario Michael Piro piro at to.infn.it
Mon Feb 11 05:29:55 CST 2008

Hi Donal!

Do you plan to start the survey at OGF22? I won't be able to come, but I
would send you a compiled version of the survey to let you know what we
do in case of the DGAS accounting system. We have developed a prototype
RUS interface within the OMII-Europe project, that of course is based on
the UR. And we'd like to feedback our experiences to the UR-WG.

I know SGAS and Unicore have also implemented RUS interfaces and hence
worked with the UR. We might forward the survey to them as well (in case
they're not ion this ML or don't come to OGF22).

Let me know.

Cheers,

Rosario.