[ur-wg] UR-WG update

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 07:23:42 CST 2006

Laura F McGinnis wrote:
> I apologize for the lack of followthrough since our meeting in Athens. I
> know how frustrating it is to build good momentum and then have nothing
> happen as planned/hoped. Unfortunately, my father passed away the week
> after I got back from Athens and, needless to say, that put a serious
> dent in my plans and time.

My sincerest commiserations. I am much reminded of when I got back from
GGF13 in Seoul to find that my grandmother had died while I was away. I
know just how that can cause the best laid plans to get blown off course.

On the matter of following up to what we did in Athens, I have to admit
that I've just been so snowed under with work that I've been neglecting
everything else (including email!) I really must make amends for that...

Donal.