[ur-wg] UR-WG telcons

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 10:57:19 CST 2006

At GGF16, we agreed to hold some telcons to progress
the changes to the UR-WG spec. I think we need to start
these now.

The proposed time was 14:00 Thursday (GMT) which then
corresponded to 09:00 (East Coast US), and 15:00 (western
Europe). The UK and most of Europe have now started summer
time, but the US doesn't follow suit until next week.

I can set up a call using the "Web-Scheduled Standard"
option on http://www.conferenceuk.com/.

Should I go for:

a) this week (Thursday 30th March) at 09:00 Pittsburgh time
     (15:00 UK, 16:00 Germany)

b) this week (Thursday 30th March) at 08:00 Pittsburgh time
     (14:00 UK, 15:00 Germany)

c) next week (Thursday 6th April) at 09:00 Pittsburgh,
     (14:00 UK, 15:00 Germany)

The default is (c).

Stephen

Technical Director, Grid Operations Support Centre
Software Infrastructure Manager, RealityGrid
Manchester Computing
Room G49.1, Kilburn Building
The University of Manchester           tel: +44 161 275 5974
Oxford Road                            fax: +44 161 275 6800
Manchester M13 9PL          stephen.pickles at manchester.ac.uk