[tsc] You tried to contact me

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 23 10:14:05 CDT 2007

Mark,

You asked about the TSC -  I was snowed under at the time and then
lost connectivity. Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude.

Status of TSC Document: Members of the TSC are this week are
(supposed to be) proposing replies to the Public Comments that we can
approve on the next call (the 28th). I haven't seen any activity yet,
but this mail should serve as a reminder.

The one thing I know you are concerned about is the scope of our Grid
Definition. I will stick to the DC across Multiple Administrative
Domains, but I realize that several people have interpreted this a
"Narrowing" the scope, but that is not how I meant it. It should be
widening it. This we can fix.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE