[tsc] TSC Action Items, but no call

Joel Replogle replogle at ogf.org
Tue Mar 13 21:47:59 CDT 2007

All - Unless there is strong objection, I think we should cancel the
TSC call this week.  Dave will be on a plane, and there's an OGSA F2F
that will occupy some other TSC members.

We have standing action items from the last call as follows:

Because the TSC document has finished public comment, we need to
address the comments in some fashion.
So the action for each TSC member is to view the public comments, and
respond to at least 2 of them, so we make sure that all comments get
a reply.  We want to get complete coverage in response to the
comments, and make appropriate changes so that we can get the TS
Document published in a timely manner.

Attached are the minutes from the previous call.

Thanks,

Joel

Joel Replogle - Manager of Standards, Open Grid Forum
replogle at ogf.org                   http://www.ogf.org