[tm-rg] Next meeting 25 May 05, Use Case doc and Report

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Mon May 9 04:30:47 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Firstly advanced warning that at our teleconference on 6 May 05 we decided
to schedule the next GGF Transaction Management Research Group
teleconference for 25 May 2005 at the usual time of 13:00 UTC (and usual
dial in information) to suit those present.  I hope this is also convenient
for you and that you can make a real effort to attend as we may be at the
start of drawing the group to a conclusion.

We agreed updates to the Use Case document and you can find the latest
version on 'Gridforge' at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Transaction_Use_cases/en
/3

Likewise we agreed updates to the Report including changing its title away
from Interim Report and you can find the latest version on 'Gridforge' at:

<https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Report_of_the_Transacti
on_Management_Research_Group/en/1>
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Report_of_the_Transactio
n_Management_Research_Group/en/1

If you have any trouble locating or downloading either of these documents
please contact me directly and I will mail them to you.  Please do not wait
to 25 May to comment (although of course your comments then will be most
welcome).  Please mail the list with suggested text / diagram additions or
corrections and any other comments you may have.  I will try to keep both
documents updated so that we have current copies to discuss on 25 May 2005.

With thanks and Best Regards     Tony
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher at choreology.com    <mailto:amfletcher at iee.org>
amfletcher at iee.org       (also tony_fletcher at btopenworld.com)