[tm-rg] GGF Transaction Management RG Teleconference 6 May 05

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Wed May 4 10:39:41 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I am sorry, but I was not able to please everyone.  Thank you to those who
responded quickly to my last mail asking for a check on this date - and
apologies particularly to Mark (and anybody else) who can not make this date
and time.  I am conscious that we have not had a meeting for awhile (which
is largely my fault) so I would like to proceed with one on this Friday 6
May and then hold another Wednesday 18 May 2005.

So I would like to invite you to dial into our next teleconference scheduled
for Friday, 6 May 2005 at 1 pm UTC, 3 pm CEST (Germany), 2 pm BST (UK), 9 am
EDT, 6 am PDT, 11 pm EAST.  I hope this suites all our 'regulars' and I do
hope others on this mailing list will call in on the 11th and help us make
some progress as well as finding out what is going on at present.  The call
after this one is back on Wednesday - 18 May 2005

I attach an agenda as a reminder.  Thank you to Bob, Torsten and Dieter for
their contributions - all of which I have now tried to incorporate (I have
my laptop back at last!!).  If I have not done so correctly, I apologise -
please` let me have you modifications and comments and I will revise them.

I am still hoping for an overview of the WS-C/AT/BA family from Torsten (et
al possibly) and of WS-CAF from Mark (Little) or someone.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

Toll Numbers:
AUSTRIA 43-1-92-80-004
BELGIUM 32-2-401-7012
FRANCE 33-1-70-75-25-91
GERMANY 49-69-2222-20599
IRELAND 353-1-431-9674
ITALY 39-02-3600-0507
NETHERLANDS 31-20-713-3466
SPAIN 34-91-414-08-12
SWEDEN 46-8-506-92-118
SWITZERLAND 41-44-580-4209
UNITED KINGDOM 44-20-7098-0710

TollFree Numbers:
UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9198
USA 866-617-1530

Participant Passcode: 6106174

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
 tony.fletcher at choreology.com    amfletcher at iee.org       (also
tony_fletcher at btopenworld.com)