[tm-rg] Reminder: Next meeting 25 May 05, Use Case doc and Report

Tony Fletcher tony.fletcher at choreology.com
Tue May 24 16:58:36 CDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Reminder that the next GGF Transaction Management Research Group
teleconference is tomorrow 25 May 2005 at the usual time of 13:00 UTC (and
usual dial in information) to suit those present.  I hope this is also
convenient for you and that you can make a real effort to attend as we may
be at the start of drawing the group to a conclusion.

We agreed updates to the Use Case document and you can find the latest
version on 'Gridforge' at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Transaction_Use_cases/en
/3

Likewise we agreed updates to the Report including changing its title away
from Interim Report and you can find the latest version on 'Gridforge' at:

<https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Report_of_the_Transacti
on_Management_Research_Group/en/1>
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/tm-rg/document/Report_of_the_Transactio
n_Management_Research_Group/en/1

If you have any trouble locating or downloading either of these documents
please contact me directly and I will mail them to you.  Please do not wait
to 25 May to comment (although of course your comments then will be most
welcome).  Please mail the list with suggested text / diagram additions or
corrections and any other comments you may have.  I will try to keep both
documents updated so that we have current copies to discuss on 25 May 2005.

I am still hoping for an overview of the WS-C/AT/BA family from Torsten (et
al possibly) and of WS-CAF from Mark (Little) or someone.

DIAL-IN NUMBERS & PASSCODES:

 Toll Numbers:

AUSTRIA 43-1-92-80-004

BELGIUM 32-2-401-7012

FRANCE 33-1-70-75-25-91

GERMANY 49-69-2222-20599

IRELAND 353-1-431-9674

ITALY 39-02-3600-0507

NETHERLANDS 31-20-713-3466

SPAIN 34-91-414-08-12

SWEDEN 46-8-506-92-118

SWITZERLAND 41-44-580-4209

UNITED KINGDOM 44-20-7098-0710

TollFree Numbers:

UNITED KINGDOM 0800-279-9198

USA 866-617-1530

Participant Passcode: 6106174

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com <http://www.choreology.com/>

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher at choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher at iee.org)