[socialmedia] Fwd: Facebook

Christine Bell cxb.mymail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 14:51:54 PST 2023

Hi Greg,

Please see four screenshot attachments of the most recent link that didn't
upload properly and how I fixed it. It had the correct book link which
works, but it lacks preview of title and book cover. After refreshing, it's
perfect.

On another note, we've had plenty of complaints about these generic
blue/green book covers. It'd be good to use something more elegant, less
colourful.

Kind regards,
Christine