[socialmedia] Fwd: Facebook

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Fri Dec 8 16:16:04 PST 2023

Thanks for this, Christine. Apologies I didn't name you when I named Eric & Paul!

I'm not sure I understand what the before- and after- looks like, when you fix links. If you can send a few details, perhaps with screenshots or examples, we can file an issue in github for Eric to consider.

Thanks again.
  ~ Greg