[socialmedia] Fwd: Facebook

Paul Biba paulkbiba at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 15:23:46 PST 2023

I post two images a day onto our Facebook page and have never had this
problem.  I wonder if the problem is with the type of image.  Try different
image types and see if this makes a difference.  It is also possible that
the size of the image could be a problem.  Can you try several different
image sizes as well.

Paul