[sn-cg] SN-CG Weekly Call

Vincent Franceschini Vincent.Franceschini at hds.com
Tue Dec 5 04:07:01 CST 2006

Hi,

Please remember our weekly-call today at 9amPST. Here's our agenda:

*	OGF19
*	SNIA Grid Taskforce Update
*	Storage GME project

*	Conference participant passcode:584064
*	Freephone - France:       0800 970 299
*	Freephone - UK:               0800 028 0397
*	Freephone - USA:            1800 391 1781

Thank you.

Vincent.

Vincent Franceschini

Co-Chair, OGF Storage Networking Community Group

E: vincent.franceschini at hds.com <mailto:vincent.franceschini at hds.com>

T(US):    +1 408 970 7995

T/F:      +33 493 121 801

M:        +33 612 460 118

W: http://www.ogf.org <http://www.ogf.org>

            The information and any attachmentscontained in this e-mail
message may be privileged, confidential and protectedfrom disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,distribution or
copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you havereceived this
e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender
atvincent.franceschini at hds.com <mailto:vincent.franceschini at hds.com> .