[sn-cg] GGF (OGF)19 North Carolina meeting. Session opportunity in storage. Session Just Approved.

Vincent Franceschini Vincent.Franceschini at hds.com
Tue Dec 5 03:58:38 CST 2006

John,

Here's a possible abstract:

"The penetration of Grid solutions in the Enterprise is generating a lot
of questions with regards to their integration with existing IT
infrastructures and their ability to leverage IT assets. Besides the
known benefits for scaling performance and resource utilizations, Grids
will be asked to support the overall requirements to better align IT
with changing business environments. The panel participants will review
the challenges of Grid in the Enterprise and propose work directions to
help addressing them."

This is fairly generic so that we can plug-in the elements we discussed
before.

Thoughts/Comments?

FYI - We can discuss this on today's sn-cg call.

Vincent.

Vincent Franceschini

E: vincent.franceschini at hds.com <mailto:vincent.franceschini at hds.com>

T/F:         +33 493 121 801