[sem-grd] Semantic Grid at GGF16

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 06:12:55 CST 2006

We had standing room only in the "Semantic Grid 101" session here at
GGF16 this morning (and it wasn't a small room :)  The slides are now
available from the 101 page

	http://www.semanticgrid.org/GGF/ggf16/SG101.html

and the video will be available in due course.  Thanks especially to
Sean Bechhofer for coming along to deliver the Semantic Web 101.  We'd
welcome feedback on the session contents from those of you who were
there.

Don't forget the workshop is tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon from
1.30pm, in the Kozani room.  The sessions are:

    * 1:30pm Session 1 - Frameworks and Approaches
    * 3:30pm Session 2 - Building Bridges
    * 5:30pm Session 3 - Technologies and Standards

All the papers are online, and presentations will go online as they
become available:

	http://www.semanticgrid.org/GGF/ggf16/papers/

The workshop sessions will also be videoed.

Thanks - look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow.

-- Dave