[sem-grd] Semantic Grid at GGF16 - workshop

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 01:26:50 CST 2006

We had a great workshop yesterday and I just want to thank everyone who
was involved - thanks for coming along, thanks to the presenters, the
authors, the programme committee, the session chairs, the camera crew -
and the GGF Data and Architecture Area chairs for letting us steal their
meeting rooms when the workshop overflowed!

The programme, papers and slides are available from the workshop web page

	http://www.semanticgrid.org/GGF/ggf16/

I'll be compiling the proceedings (as a GGF informational document) at
the end of the month.

The plan for the videos is to put them on our sister web site, Semantic
Grid Cafe (www.semanticgridcafe.org), which is currently under
construction by the OntoGrid Project and is aimed at helping people
learn about the Semantic Grid.

We appreciate feedback on the event, and it would be useful to hear
people's thoughts as to what event we should be doing next (whether
or not you were at GGF16).

Thanks

-- Dave