[sem-grd] 3rd report of the Next Generation Grids Expert Group (NGG3)

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 14 03:43:02 CST 2006

The NGG3 (a.k.a. "SOKU") report is now also available from the Semantic
Grid web site as an HTML document

	http://www.semanticgrid.org/documents/ngg3/

The report has come up in a number of presentations and discussions here
at GGF16.

BTW If anyone has any comments on this report please feel free to send
them to the list - it would be interesting to see some discussion about
the SOKU concept.

Thanks

-- Dave