[sem-grd] Attendance at GGF15 and Possible Informal Meeting

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 23:57:23 CDT 2005

This is the exactly the right way to go - i.e. use this meeting and the list to get a draft charter (and chairs etc) together and then hold a BoF next time as the next formal step towards creating the activity. Yes, there's Grid Forge for shared document space.

Good to use this community group list to bootstrap this, then with a standards activity in place you will have a specific GGF list for the business of that group.

-- Dave