[sem-grd] Attendance at GGF15 and Possible Informal Meeting

Jonathan Dale jonathan.dale at us.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 30 09:55:47 CDT 2005

We also need to move to a less meeting focussed orientation. To make
this successful, we will need technology and domain experts who
probably cannot make it to the meetings every time. If a WG can be
established, then regular teleconference would be they way to go.

Initially, I imagine that there will be an intense phase of gathering
the state of the art to see what can (and should) be standardised
upon, followed by a period of analysis and synthesis before drafting
something.

I remember that some people tried to draft a charter previously...
Can someone post the latest version?

Thanks,

Jonathan
ジョナサン デイル