[sem-grd] inviting presentations for semantic grid session in Korea

Terry Payne trp at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 05:41:19 CST 2005

Dave,

> So what we need is an agents volunteer.  We could have a general talk
> on agents and the grid, or pull out one or more specific aspects such
> as negotiation, autonomic, virtual orgs...

	are you looking for a speaker or material?  Was wondering if this is
something though which we could work an AgentLink angle???

	Terry

On 18 Jan 2005, at 10:53, David De Roure wrote:

> Kashif
>
> That's good - I was hoping it would :-)
>
> So what we need is an agents volunteer.  We could have a general talk
> on agents and the grid, or pull out one or more specific aspects such
> as negotiation, autonomic, virtual orgs...
>
> I met with Jon Dale at Fujitsu last Friday about agents and the grid.
> Unfortunately he has a clash with another event but he intends to come
> to a subsequent GGF (the following two will be in the US).
>
> Thanks
>
> -- Dave
>
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Kashif Iqbal wrote:
>
>> Hi Dave,
>>
>> I think WSMO/WSMX presentation will also give an overview of semantic
>> web
>> services. OR Should we keep them separate?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Kashif

Terry R. Payne, PhD.		| http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~trp/index.html
AgentLink III Co-coordinator	| AgentLink III - http://www.agentlink.org
University of Southampton	| Voice: +44(0)23 8059 8343 [Fax: 8059 2865]
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK | Email: terry at acm.org / trp at ecs.soton.ac.uk