[sem-grd] inviting presentations for semantic grid session in Korea

Michiharu Takemoto takemoto at computer.org
Thu Jan 27 06:55:07 CST 2005

Hello,

This is Michiharu Takemoto, working for NTT, Japan.

 >Do we have any volunteers for the presentation about aspects of agents
 >and the grid?  Or any other relevant presentations?

We are now studying service coordination over ubiquitous
computing environments like Web-service coordination.
We adopted the semantic information expression for
the service fragments (or elements) and the service design
(or template).

Numerical computing is out of scope of our current research.
But, I believe, service-coordination is included in the grid
computing area.

Our service-coordination engine is using semantic information
to bind the service fragments (or elements) with ontology-tree.
But the current mechanism is so poor that we cannot say
that our study is in the agent area.

Is our research suitable for semantic grid?

--
Michiharu (Michael) TAKEMOTO
NTT Labs. takemoto at computer.org
+81-422-59-4773(voice), +81-422-59-5631(fax)