[sem-grd] inviting presentations for semantic grid session in Korea

David De Roure dder at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 18 04:53:07 CST 2005

Kashif

That's good - I was hoping it would :-)

So what we need is an agents volunteer.  We could have a general talk
on agents and the grid, or pull out one or more specific aspects such
as negotiation, autonomic, virtual orgs...

I met with Jon Dale at Fujitsu last Friday about agents and the grid.
Unfortunately he has a clash with another event but he intends to come
to a subsequent GGF (the following two will be in the US).

Thanks

-- Dave