[security-area] Announcement of TC BoF in GGF13, SEC Area

Wenbo Mao wenbo.mao at hp.com
Mon Mar 7 14:06:08 CST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Upon approval of the SEC Area Chairs Olle Mulmo and Dane Skow, we would
like to announce that at GGF13 next week in Seoul there will be a SEC
Area BoF session entitled "Trusted Computing for Grid Security". This
TC-BoF will be chaird by Wenbo Mao of HP Labs., Bristol and Andrew
Martin of Oxford University. Attached is a draft Charter for a Research
Group (TC-RG for short) and draft paper providing the background
information. There will be another paper to be distributed shortly. The
exact time of this TC-BoF session will be available in Seoul to be
announced on Sunday evening or Monday morning. We look forward to
meeting and discussing with you next week at GGF13.

Best regards,
Wenbo Mao

--
Dr Wenbo Mao
Principal Engineer         Tel:          +44 (0)117 312 9528
Filton Road, Bristol       Email:           wenbo.mao at hp.com
United Kingdom BS34 8QZ    http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/wm