[security-area] Re: "Trusted Computing" BOF in GGF13, SEC Area

Michael Helm helm at es.net
Wed Mar 9 14:37:41 CST 2005

Wenbo Mao wrote:

>  at GGF13 next week in Seoul there will be a SEC Area BoF session
> entitled "Trusted Computing for Grid Security". This TC-BoF will be
> chaird by Wenbo Mao of HP Labs., Bristol and Andrew Martin

We're quite interested in this topic, in part because we use similar
technology in
support of our certificate authorities, in part because we would like to
assist people
using/deploying TC platforms (I won't get into tcpa details here).  If
you'd like, one
of us from DOEGrids can talk about our experiences and mutual support &c.

Thanks ==mwh
Michael Helm
ESnet/LBNL