[security-area] Authority Recognition document re-instated into public comment

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Tue Mar 1 05:33:05 CST 2005

All,

Please take some moment of your valuable time and aid in the
finalization of the ARRG group by posting a short public
comment indicating your like/dislike of their final output.
Note: the authors themselves are encouraged to post a comment
as well!

See http://www.ggf.org/documents/ and the section
"Drafts Currently Available for Public Comment".

Regards,
/Olle

Begin forwarded message: